Before I share about our Conference weekend. I want to share some happy news!
#1 STEVE GOT AN INTERNSHIP…… AT…………….MELELEUCA!!! We are really happy with how things worked out. We don’t have to move and he will most likely continue working for them after he graduates in December! He starts April 16th!
#2, I GOT A JOB! I’m working at Artco printing again just in a different department as an order picker (doesn’t that title sound a little dirty or something). I’m so grateful that things worked out!
#3, SCHOOL IS DONE!!! I have to brag for just a second. Steve took 5, 400 level classes this semester and managed to almost get all A’s and only one B!!! Way to go Hun! He also passed his Ham Radio test and is now a certified radio operator:
One more cool thing Steve got to do this semester is take a electrical circuits class. For his final project they made a quiz show game. For their presentation they had 4 people hold the buttons and they asked them questions.
Ok on to Conference weekend :) We went to Burley and saw my family. We hadn’t seen Austin, Sara and Abby since January so it was so fun to see them and how much Abby has changed! We took 7th month pictures of Abby. I'll put up more when I get them edited.
My family has this wonderful tradition of doing Passover during Easter time. Now don’t think we’re super weird. My parents went to Utah years ago and went to a Passover that these people had put together for LDS families and they gave away the papers explaining how to do it. It’s so fun to see the symbolism and talk about the Savior. This year we decided to do it while sitting on the floor like the Savior would have. Sorry I only thought to take a picture after we were done so its not that great looking. P.S. we drank grape juice...not wine. Just didn't want you to thing otherwise :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.