Monday, July 18, 2011

Story Time!

These are just some fun stories that I don’t want to forget. I’m sure they will bore you but I just want to have them wrote down.


Shower Stories!

The ceiling right above our shower always looked a little questionable. Steve went to shower one day and came to discover that the ceiling was soggy and falling apart on top of him. We contacted the maintenance guys and they came over and found that there was a leak. They told us they would have to cut that part of the ceiling out and get it fixed. So that day they got the leak fixed but the contractor guys couldn’t come and fix the hole till the next day. A note about our fixed men, they are Spanish and they talk to themselves. Their really nice but its so funny to listen to someone talk to himself in a different language. I guess it just sounded funny!


Showering with a hole a foot above your head is a strange experience. I just felt like my neighbors upstairs could see me!! It was a short shower! The guys came the next day and fixed the hole and everything went back to normal. :)




Mysterious wound!



A couple of week ago I found this mysterious wound on my leg. I have no idea what or when I did this to myself but it looks pretty nasty, I wish I had a good story from it!




Rice Crispy rain!


Just a quick funny story about Steve. He was getting ready to eat a bowl of rice crispys but saw something on the top of them, probably one of those dark over cooked crispys. So instead of picking it out with his fingers he blew on it. Rice crispys went everywhere! Hilarious!!! 




Quit doing that!

One Saturday night we went with some friends to dinner and then ran to the grocery store before heading to play games. We got our stuff and as we were walking out this guy walking in looks at us and says “why don’t you stop doing that?” We were both very confused to what he was talking about. Steve thought he still had his work shirt on and this guy was telling him to stop selling things. Turns out he was meaning for us to stop holding hands. He sayed “My wife sees you two holding and hands and then she expects me to hold her hand!” How sad L
We both laughed about it but in all seriousness husbands and wife’s are meant to hold each others hands! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.