Hello from Oklahoma City! I found out pretty quickly that I would have quite a bit of spare time on my hands so I thought I would fill some of it with a blog. Plus it doubles as a journal :)
Steve and I moved to Oklahoma City for the summer while Steve works for Rove selling pest control and I work in the office. Our little adventure started when Steve left for Oklahoma (April 29) to work while I stayed in Idaho with his parents to finish school. He drove over 22 hours and we were both very happy when he finally got there! 2 weeks later (May 13) he flew back so we could finish packing our things into a storage unit and graduate from CSI. It was a fun experience to graduate together! Packing was a whole different experience J we had wonderful help though and things went much better than expected.
On Saturday (May 14) we both flew back to Oklahoma. Our flights were good. We got in late and were so grateful to climb into bed.
Our Sunday was spent catching up on things and of course going to church. We are going to a university ward, which will be a nice change we think. Its so nice how the Church is the same no matter where you go!
Today (May 16) was my first day working at the office. I don’t go in until about 4 p.m. so I have quite a bit of time in the morning to do stuff. Over all today was pretty slow but it was all new so it went by quickly. I mainly take calls and schedule things. Tomorrow I will learn more about the paper work part of it. It will be good to have more to do. Steve is doing great selling. He has his hard days but he always turns it around the next day. It takes a strong special person to do door to door sells. Thanks hun for all you do!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.