Friday, March 14, 2025

Travel Weekends

We went to burley for the weekend of Grandma's birthday.



A walk that turned into a garbage collection walk. We filled the bottom of the stroller.


Steve was working from their house and got this picture of our walk from the classroom.


We took a mule ride and got stuck. Paytin and the other mule pulled us out.




Hannah wanted to burn wood so Paytin helped her.


Making Grandma's birthday sign.



We came home for a week and then went to Twin the next weekend to spend time. Apparently I only have one picture from that week. 


I also only have one picture from our Twin trip. The rest are videos. Uncle Scott is moving to San Antonio, TX in 2 weeks so we wanted to go spend time with him. He bought a tesla so we had fun riding in that. It was also beautiful weather so the kids loved being outside!


Isaac's LAST filling!!! We had crepes for dinner to celebrate. While I was making them Isaac said "Crepes have my heart!" Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.