I don't even remember what was happening in this picture but its cute! I can't believe he is going to be 2. He is such a chatter box and absorbing everything. He calls himself "Pubby" like "Cubby" but he can't do the C sound. He also thinks Danny go on youtube is Austin. So he asks to watch Austin. We couldn't figure out what he wanted for a bit but then we made the connection and try to correct him but its just one of those things that you actually don't want to change.
Hannah has been very into taking pictures of things. I've included some of her pictures randomly through this post.
Play-dough has been a big thing in our house this week. Good entertainment.
Popcorn and AFV.
Another Tuesday at the nursery.
Took Hannah and Isaac to well checks this week. They did great! Isaac might need to have an eye exam. He struggled a bit with the exam. We haven't noticed if he is squinting or moving closer to see things to see but we'll pay more attention and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.