Thursday, February 20, 2025

February happenings

Isaac has a couple cavities we needed to get taken care of. He is such a champ and is doing great!


We are finally getting some snow. I told the kids we need to start praying for snow because I want the snow now not in April.


Valentines dinner. The littles had colds over Valentines so they are hanging in their pjs in this picture.


Sugar cookies


Hannah stacked dice and took pictures. So if you need pictures of dice I have a 100 to choose from.




Steve sent me on a little amazing race for valentines day. He included the kids and it was fun for all. He even made a video of it. Here is a link if you want to check it out. I don't know if it will work but we'll try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocpU3AIHJN8



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.