Sunday, February 18, 2024

Life is a whirlwind

Hello people who read my blog. I have missed updating this blog. I love reading emails/blogs about my extended family so I am going to try and pick it back up. 

Crazy how these precious days are something I want to document and remember so badly but don't have the time/energy to do so.

Life is a whirlwind.
I just run out of hours of the day.

I will just start with this past week or 2. Probably no way to catch up completely. Something is better than nothing.  

This boy is crawling and pulling up on everything. He has the bruises to prove it! He also is just the right height to stand up under the table. Watch out buddy, won't last forever.



Last Thursday Isaac ended up at the urgent care. I was gone taking Hannah to gymnastics and he fell off a stool and hit his lip. Steve was thinking he had bit through his lip and decided to take him in. He called me and let me know, loaded up the kids and I met him there. 

Isaac was such a brave boy! Turns out he didn't bit through so they just cleaned it and glued him up.  


He also got this nice bruise on his head from another fall hitting the side table. Geez Louise, we are rough looking over here!



Steve cleaned out his bedside table and found his old glasses. The kids tried them on and man oh man are they cuties!





Saturday morning adventures.


We got the boys bunk beds. The kids have been so good with us shuffling them around trying out different arrangements. We hope this will be good for a bit. 

Isaac and Eli share the room by the kitchen and Hannah and Caleb share the other room. We have Caleb's crib under the bunk where Hannah sleeps. We literally have to stack children to make it work :) 


Hannah got this mirror down for Caleb to look at himself in. I forgot about it. Later Isaac stepped on it and it broke. It was in rough shape in the first place but now I keep looking at the wall where it was but there is no mirror there now.


Valentines Day!


The balloons were still such a hit this year. We keep thinking they will outgrow it.



Our Van was on the fritz this week. The battery kept dying. Turns out a bad fuse was draining the battery. It was like the air conditioning pump fuse so Steve pulled the fuse and the car has stayed charged! We do need to get it fixed but for now we have a working van and we don't need air conditioning in Feb.


We aren't officially potty training this boy yet but his older siblings sure are trying. He did sit here with them for a good 30 minutes. They even got him a foot stool.


This weekend was Stake Conference. What a weekend of meetings. Thank you for everyone who helped shuffle our kids!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.