This week was good but expensive. Our furnace has been on its last leg since Christmas so we got it replaced this week. It was 18 years old so it was time to retire it! Heat is a wonderful thing so, worth it!
I also mentioned last week our van was on the fritz. Turns out the battery was being drained. Steve did some testing on fuses and between getting the A/C clutch fixed, replacing a A/C relay switch, and replacing our battery she seems to be in working order.
So I guess our house can be warm now and our van can be cool.
We also worked on potty training Eli this week. I don't want to jinx it but he wins "the easiest to potty train so far out of our children award." I don't know if it's just his personality, being older or what but we are grateful!
We had quite the snowstorm this week. It really came down in large flakes fast and was such heavy snow!
More cute children in glasses.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.