Tuesday, March 21. I was doing the dishes after dinner about 6:30pm and my water broke. Our dryer was broken so Steve was taking it apart in the bathroom. I went in and told him what was going on. We got cleaned up and arranged for Austin to come stay with the kids while my mom and Paytin drove here from Burley.
We drove to the hospital and got checked. My water definitely broke. Admitted about 7:45pm. LDR #5. Checked at a 3 and 80%. Contractions started slowly around 8:50pm. We walked around, bounced on the birth ball. We didn’t find out your gender so we were excited to find out.
About 12:15am at about 4.5 centimeters dilated, I requested an epidural. They came in and got things ready 12:50am. They had told me it would take 10 or so minutes to put the epidural in and about 30 or so minutes for it to kick in. After an hour of trying to get the epidural in they finally got it in
During that hour I had progressed to a 7. Not fun contracting while trying to hold still. Still had a hot spot for a while and could tell I was in transition. They got the hot spot taken care of just in time to push. A few pushes later and you were born. It’s a boy! 2:57am. 8 lbs 4 oz. 20.5 inches long. You were delivered by Dr. Berry Norda.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.