Monday, March 20, 2023

Hello Due Date

Can we just take a minute to look at all this snow.



A trip to the library. Kate came with us this time and she is such a great little mommy!



My parents and Paytin came to Logan for a meeting and ended their trip with Paytin shoveling off our roof. We had a bad ice dam going on. Sure thankful for him!


We met the Crandall's in Orem this last Saturday (11th) and got to play and take a pregnancy picture together before this baby gets here. It was a fun little trip!














This boy still wants pictures. Sometimes even when he's sad.




We had some visitors right close to our house.


We made it to my due date. We still have our alright days and our barely make it through the day days. I don't know if I feel more anxious and ready this time around because we don't know if its a boy or girl or if I'm just so much more uncomfortable. I guess either way we are ready. 

My last doctors appointment I was dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced. On Sunday I contracted for most of the day without any consistency or progression. Not as many contractions today. We kept the kids home from church because they all have snotty noses. So I guess the longer the baby stays in there the more time the kiddos have to get better.

This baby also is a mover. I have started to notice the last little while that it seems like this babe is running out of room in there (no duh!). Movements are a little more crammed feeling. Just for record keeping if I make it to my next doctor appointment on Friday (24th) they will do a NST (non stress test) on baby and I technically have an induction date for March 27th. Heaven help us if we make it to that point!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.