I'm jumping on the one email train. Sorry the pictures just don't copy well.
Sister Kendra:
Good luck with the three sum! How did the final episode of transfers go? I can't believe it!
Elder Bubba:
Can't wait to hear about your exodus from the CTM. The people of Florianopolis are pretty lucky to be getting Elder Bubba. You are going to do such good! Hannah still talks about how you flew in an airplane.
Our week has been great! I honestly don't remember a bunch of what we did. Maybe its because we feel like Isaac in this pic...
Ha! we are tired but thats pretty normal I just love that picture of Isaac.
We met Jess, Addie, mom, Paytin, and Adriana in Pocatello. We ate lunch and walked costco. We also sat in the car while the littles watched a movie and we chatted. It was a fun day away from the normal.
We went to the pumpkin walk with Austin and Sara. They are scenes made of pumpkins. I thought this scene was fun and relevant to you two.
I tried out curlers in Hannah's hair. She looked like a cute old lady...
...and this was about 30 minutes maybe an hour after putting them in. Ha!
We have so many pumpkins! I wish I could send you some.
We made cinnamon rolls on Saturday. Here is Steve and Hannah taking them to our new neighbors.
We tend to watch AFV on Sunday evenings. Hannah likes to watch it and apparently we have a thing going because Hannah will bring us the blender about halfway through AFV and want orange julius :)
So this sunday was no different...but earlier in the week she had moved the blender into a different cabinet so when she went to get it all she found was the lid. She also was wearing PJS that were a little too big around the waist so she came back looking like this....
Can't find the blender and my pants keep falling down :)
She cracks us right up!
That picture should probably count as the funny but i'll include another one.
Good luck with your changes this week! We love you so much!
Love,
The Warner's
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.