Sunday, October 14, 2018

Crandall Girls

Sister Kendra,

I'm so glad its been cooling down for you! You are going to be so cold this winter ;) I will try and send a video or two this week. Fingers crossed!

You asked if Scott (Steve's brother) is a pilot. He is not. He is going to Germany to be a radio frequency tech. So no flying. This deployment is usually 24 months but could vary. We just don't know how many times or when in those 24 months he will get to come back to see us. He's excited though so we are happy for him!

I have really enjoyed having a question I need clarity on during general conference. Revelation is a wonderful thing.

How was Sandor's baptism? I really couldn't stop laughing about the cat situation!

This sweet boy keeps us so happy!

IMG_3874.JPG

Sometimes randomly throughout the day while we are playing or drawing...etc. Hannah will say "prayer" and will fold her arms and bow her head. Sometimes we say a prayer and other times she just sits their for a minute and then says "amen." Not a bad habit to have :)

IMG_3876.JPG

We went for a walk and poor Isaac needed a jacket and I have none for him so he used his sisters pink one :) He can make anything cute though!

IMG_3878.JPG
IMG_3879.JPG

This is mostly for Gavin but while opening the orange juice I thought of our Elder in Brazil!

IMG_3883.JPG

Lena trying to eat Isaac's arm. He didn't seem to mind.

IMG_2387.JPG

Jess and Addie came to play while Brad went business tripping. It was a blast to have them. I love the Crandalls!

We played at Sara and Austin's, played outside, painted pumpkins, played with toys, napped, watched a cheesy hallmark movie, saw Abby and Sara in the USU homecoming parade, played games, and just hung out.

IMG_2391.JPG
IMG_2394.JPG

Can you spot Abby and Sara?IMG_2403.JPG
IMG_2404.JPG
IMG_3890.JPG

Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 10.15.40 PM.png

Hope you didn't have anymore awkward cat moments. Keep working hard!

Love,
The Warners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.