Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Did you do something different with your hair?

Did you do something different with your hair?.....


.....why yes I did.

Last Saturday I got a perm! And now that the 3 days of not washing it are over and I don't feel like I got dread locks instead of a perm, I am loving it!

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER

Speaking of hair. Hannah is loving grabbing my hair these days and she's got quite the grip! 

She is also loving playing this sit up game. She really does like to be sitting up and is getting so strong!



Sometimes we take her morning nap together and Steve catches us!


Thermo had their winter party. A.K.A "Christmas party." Something fell through during Christmas time so they couldn't do it till January. I think we need to move more festivities to January, it's kind of a dull month.











Interlocking her hands as she sleeps.


Daddy singing to Hannah while Mom makes dinner. Doesn't get better then that! Hannah even joined in with her coos on some songs!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.