Monday, January 30, 2017

Boise!

The tank has been filled! This guy has been working and researching hard on this thing. Can't wait for fish!



We went to Boise January 20-22. We went to Twin Falls Friday night and hung out and spent the night. In the morning we headed to Boise. We got there, ate at chick-fil-a, fed Hannah and then Steve dropped me off at the Boise Temple to do initiatory for the first time since having Hannah. It was so nice to go! 

While I was at the temple Steve and Hannah went exploring. They went to this fish store and saw lots of fun things. 





After the temple and fish store Steve picked me up and we drove to our hotel. We fed Hannah and then went swimming/hot tubbing. Hannah was such a sweet girl and just sat in her seat while we sat in the hot tub. Its been a while since i've been able to enjoy one of those.

Then we headed to the main event. We went to Boise to surprise Paul (steves bff) for his 30th birthday. His wife Kristi planned a surprise party and we wanted to go.

The surprise went off flawlessly! 




This is Kristi and Bennett. Bennett was born October 10th and Hannah October 30th so we decided to start their wedding album :) jk!....kind of!


It was a swell party! We headed back to the hotel and I decided I was hunger so we stopped into the only available restaurant, applebees to grab something to go. Steve even ran into someone from his high school. Small world. 

We stood kind of at the entrance to the bar waiting for our food. Hannah in her car seat covered. 

It was later so the crowd was mostly people coming to drink on a saturday night. 

A larger bearded man with tatoos and a larger woman came into the restaurant. They looked a lot like bikers (just to give you a visual) they come in and sit at a table close to where we were and the man asks if he can see the baby. 

We both kind of hesitate but Steve lifts up the cover and lets the guy see Hannah sleeping. 

The guy stares for a minute at her and then says "sometimes I wonder if God exists, I don't even believe in that kind of stuff, but when I see a little baby I think there must be a God." 

It was pretty neat to have such a rough looking man say such a thing.  

Hannah did so well on the drive and really is starting to like playing with and holding toys.


We stopped in Burley on Sunday night and because the weather looked bad we decided to stay the night. 


Monday morning we headed back to Logan knowing it had been snowing there all night and it was going to be a snowy drive back.


It didn't disappoint! Never seen snowflakes that big. More like snowballs!



Hannah has found her feet and hands and sucks on them.


I had a sad moment as I was putting away the newborn and a lot of the 3 month clothes. I need to not get attached to clothes so much....i guess i'm not attached to the clothes just the memories that go with them.



A quick photo shoot with these two cousins!















Steve's parents came to visit on saturday till sunday morning. Steve and his dad went for a drive and saw a lot of snow.






All the attention and love going on.




First pedicure was a bit of a fail :)


Also if anyone has figured out how to freeze time let me know ASAP!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.