Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Someone's 26

Happy Birthday, Steve!!!

Sorry this was the first present and he opened it so fast i didn't have time to set my camera right :) but he got a great work shirt from Julie. He really liked it!

Steve loves the show "The Price is Right" so he got the wii game.

Visor clips for the cars

a mini fan for his desk at work


Cards from grandparents and a Lowe's gift card from his parents. He also got some yard tools from my parents and Elder Warner sent him an SD card with videos and pictures.



It wouldn't be a birthday without a little surprise so I took cupcakes and other junk food to Melaleuca for his department. We had plans to go to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner but he came home from work with a pretty bad headache so I just went and picked up the food and we ate at home. 
I'm so grateful and blessed to have Steve in my life. He works so hard at everything he does and I love him so much!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.