This past week we had two super fun visitors. Adriana and Paytin! My parents were in Colorado for a potato board convention so they came to stay with us. It was so fun going to the library, park, playing outside, making cookies, watching movies, making mini pizza and of course watching the fish :) it was Steve and Paytin's favorite. Every morning (and multiple times during the day) Paytin would ask "where is Steve, lets feed the fish?" I would always answer "he's at work, we can feed them when he gets home"
Paytin was fascinated with the fact that "Steve and Jileisa have neighbors!" I guess he is growing up a farmer boy where the closes neighbor is 1/2 mile away :) I have to say somedays I miss that too even though I love our neighbors!
 |
| Paytin asked me "do you guys have a baby here?" So we found him one of my dolls. He was pretty attached to it. He named it "Carla". |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.