Sunday, August 12, 2012

Camping

Pretty much as soon as we got back from Utah we left again to go camping with the Warner's. We left Sunday afternoon and went up to Island Park. I have always been up there in the winter so seeing it without snow was like seeing a whole new place. We set up camp and cooked the delicious tin foil dinners Julie had made. Oh they were so good!!! I strongly believe all food tastes better camping. We had some neighbors who were a little happy (drinking) and loud but it could have been much worse. We made s'mores, watched the fire and talked. Steve's mom and brother Scott weren't able to come because of work but Julie had just got home from a summer in Chicago so it was fun to catch up with her. We had to leave the next morning about 9 a.m. because I couldn't get off work. Steve and I are really hoping to go camping again before the summer is gone. We didn't get enough!




The picture isn't very good. But we called this our Dr. Seuss tent! It was kind of weird shaped.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.