Friday, December 23, 2011

50th Birthday!


Our next adventure was traveling to Twin Falls, Idaho to spend Christmas with Steve’s family! Steve’s Dads birthday was on the 23rd and it was his 50th.  We went to his work the day before (22nd) and decorated his pickup. The next day he went to pick up some things in town and he came back and said he got a lollipop because someone saw his decorated pickup and wished him a happy birthday! Haha!

He has the best poses!


We got him a card that said “ 50 is when you start asking yourself life’s big questions........
 

 Like “Why did I come into this room? I knew a minute ago…”

Pa Warner playing Mario Cart on the Wii on his 50th Birthday!


I couldn’t ask for a better father-in-law he always has something funny to say and would drop anything to come help you. He makes you feel welcome and loves to joke around! Most of all he raised a wonderful son for me to marry! Happy Birthday Pa Warner!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.