A couple weeks ago Steve was working in the area around the temple. So one morning I road out with him and he dropped me off at the temple while he went knocking. I was sad the he couldn’t come with me but I was grateful for the opportunity.
The Oklahoma City temple is very small but beautiful. This specific day the temple was not at all busy. There were only two other ladies there to go through the session and everyone else was a temple worker. It was VERY small!
Temples either small or big are such a blessing. I remember feeling so amazing the first time I went through. When we got to the Celestial room and I watched our family and friends all dressed in white come in one by one and embrace each other, I couldn't help but think this has to be how eternity is going to be! Our families will be there waiting to embrace and welcome us home. The temple gives me strength and knowledge to get through the things this world throws my way and gives my marriage a wonderful purpose!
We’ve:
First off made it to the altar J
Moved in and out of Steve’s parents home.
Drove to California
Found out we are going to be an Aunt and Uncle
Got through the passing of my Grandpa
Celebrated our 20th and 24th Birthdays together!
Got through Jileisa’s Spanish class….yuck! J
Graduated from CSI
Moved to Oklahoma City into our 1st Apartment
Lived through a tornado
…and have grown closer than ever thought possible.
Its been the greatest 7 months and I can’t wait to see where we are in 7 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.