Sunday, November 30, 2025

November

For Hannah's birthday date she wanted to use her roller skates, so we went skating and ate some food at Costa Vida.


We did a home depot kid workshop. It was fairly busy at the store so they brought them home to do. We need to do more of these in 2026.



On Sunday the kids were eating  cereal and I was puttering around trying to get things cleaned up and grabbed a bag of cereal but it was upside down and I took it right over Isaac's head and it spilled everywhere. We all tried to laugh about it.


Caleb has been into dressing up lately.




We got to go to the Burley Temple open house! I am so excited to make more memories in this special place.




We also came to Burley to do Adriana and Daghens baby shower. It was a fun party and it really came together pretty easily with everyone pitching in. 


The kids and the men folk hung out downstairs and watched a movie and ate food. I think they had a pretty good party as well. 


We came home for a couple days and got our Christmas decorations out. 



We went back to Burley on Wednesday to celebrate Thanksgiving!






Nerf battle and wall ball at the church.




Swimming



Went to the straw maze - lost in Christmas down the road and it was cold but so fun!


Eli insisted on wearing this ski mask, I'm sure he was warm but it sure made us laugh.





Played plenty of Acron.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.