Happy 1st Birthday Cubby!
Boy hair cuts. They love to make piles and see who's is the biggest.
Had a little lunch/party for Caleb. It was fun to get together.
For FHE we washed each others feet and talked about the easter story.
This kid is everywhere.
Life took a turn after such a fun celebration. All the kids got some nasty colds with very persistent fevers. Some kids had a fever for like 5 days. It was rough! Luckily Steve and I didn't get sick to bad so we were able to try and take care of all the needs of 4 sick kids.
We were sick over Easter so we did our best to celebrate a little but after dying eggs the kids were wipped.
After the sickness was getting a little better I had a dentist appointment to take care of some fillings. I was pretty numbed up!
We were still coughing and had runny noses when conference came so we didn't go to Twin Falls like we planned. The kids do always like doing the conference store and activities during conference.
It was super fun because Uncle Daghen sang in the Saturday afternoon session. It was fun to play spot Daghen. I also had a cousin and cousin once removed singing as well. It was entertaining.
After the sessions we drove to look at the Smithfield temple. It's coming along.
We also finally all felt well enough to do our easter egg hunt.
Partial solar eclipse.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.