Monday, February 6, 2023

Hello February

 We had a pretty normal week. Lots of school, making food, eating food, making more food, cleaning...etc


We did have snow-cones for FHE and that was a big hit.



Isaac struggles to get ready to go when we say he needs to. On Wednesday I told him it was time to start getting ready to go drop off Hannah at gymnastics. He didn't, he didn't, he goofed off and made a mess, and it came time to go and he wasn't ready. Steve was home working this day so Isaac stayed home. He was mad but he did calm down and ended up playing and reading books in Steve's office while I was gone. He also might have napped :) I think he learned a little something so we will see if it sticks.


Isaac also took this picture one morning. Beautiful!


We also found out Jessica and Brad are having a baby BOY in June!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.