Long time no write, I'll try and catch us up quickly.
After church Isaac and Hannah went in their room to change their clothes and the next thing I know Hannah starts screaming and comes out with a bleeding head. Turns out Isaac threw a wooden box at her head and it nicked it and as head wounds do, it bleed quite a bit and I was nervous it was more than a nick. We got it under control though!
Bubba must have found my phone.
One of the last warmish days we went to the duck pond.
This week we really tried to enjoy being outside because it got cold after this.
Went to a neighbors house for a fire and the kids set up this soccer goal and they were all being goalies.
One morning coming home from High I saw these mail trucks all together. Pretty sure there was a broken truck they had to empty.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.