Don't have very many pictures from the week. I'm not sure if that tells me it was a pretty chill week or a busy week.
I'd say it was both. Steve was pretty busy this week, which means I was busy with the kids, but we really weren't busy with much, besides the normal day to day.
We did go to the replica of the Old Testament Tabernacle. It was fun to see it and learn more about it.
Afterwards we asked the kids what they wanted for a treat and they said donuts. They look so big walking here.
Later in the week Steve and I were able to go volunteer at the Tabernacle replica. It's always fun to see behind the scenes a little.
Steve is thinking about getting boots so we did some looking and Eli put these on himself and was trying to walk around. Too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.