Before I start our week, look at this big boy in that pack-n-play. He is talking so much more these days and his favorite lately is "mine." Third child problems, got to claim what you want I guess.
Hannah had us do a tea party for FHE.
I found all three kids in my room drawing in a notebook...with pens. Luckily the pen was only on the paper.
It was such a beautiful weather week. Lots of outside time.
Thursday Kendra watched the kids while Steve and I slipped away for a quick date. We tried a newish place called Crispy Cone. Essentially it's a churro ice cream cone. Delicious! Just get all the biscoff flavors. That is where it's at!
Eli refused his nap on Thursday so he fell asleep on Kendra when we got home.
Enjoying this warm weather.
I guess they were playing some broom game over the fence with the neighbors. They usually just throw balls back and forth. The brooms dancing around just cracked me up.
On Saturday Steve worked really hard and put in the can lights in the kitchen/dinning room area. It was a mess but shop vacs do wonders.
We had some "this is why women live longer than men" moments.
Look how good it looks! It really updates it. Who would have thought lighting could do so much for a space. I'm always impressed with the power of lighting.
Still have some patching and painting to do on the ceiling but another day.
Hopefully the painters will be here in the next 3 weeks and we have everything planned out by then. Still looking at colors for cabinets and coordinating that with, countertop, handles, faucets, backsplash....etc. So glad we are doing this though!
Steve was so sweet and read two Berenstain Bear books for bedtime. Those books are like 10 mins each.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.