Sunday, June 24, 2018

The adversary works hard...

Sister Kendra,

Yay! for staying with Sister Mullen!

Our balding little man! :)


Painting is a messy activity with a toddler but she seemed to like it for like 5 mins.


Hannah's getting taller and can reach in drawers and on the counter so nothing is safe. Her current favorite is the silverware drawer.


On Saturday Jess, Isaac, and I went to Ogden to do some shopping and Steve and Hannah went up to our ward campout to have breakfast and play.


This boy is getting big.


and is awake more. He can get some pretty wide eyes going. It cracks me up. 


We are headed to the doctor tomorrow because we are 99% sure Isaac has thrush...basically a yeast infection in your mouth. Hopefully it clears up quickly. Poor dude!


Isn't he cute!

We juggled taking Hannah to nursery today. She basically doesn't let us leave her. So one of us stays in there with her currently. Hopefully she gets more comfortable and confident and learns to like it. 

Steve taught Elders quorum today and talked about worthiness and the priesthood. I'm so grateful for worthy priesthood holders in our family and around us. What a great blessing the priesthood is!


Also last thought. The adversary works hard...but I think he works overtime on Sundays especially Sunday mornings before church! It seems like every Sunday morning everyone is cranky, not cooperating, tired...etc. I literally have woke up most sundays since Isaac was born and thought this would be so much easier to not go to church today...I don't think we are going today...but we push through the cranky chaos and go. I know we are blessed because things come together, kids and adults seem to perk up and its worth it.  

Push through the cranky chaos! We love you!
The WarnDogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.