Gavin's high school graduation, Julie's bridal shower, family pictures, and Kendra's graduation all fell on the same weekend. It really was convenient...just busy.
I have more pictures of these events but for some reason that I have yet to figure out they are not uploading correctly. I'll figure it out one of these days. For now here is what I have.
Andrew Unsworth - mormon tabernacle organist came to speak and preform at Gav's graduation. He is truly amazing! He gave a great talk and played some songs for us. Gavin's musical numbers and speech were wonderful too!
Julie's bridal shower was at Grandpa Derrals house in Pocatello. It was so cute and I'm so excited to Drew and Julie! Everyone loved getting to know Hannah!
On Sunday Kendra gave her farwell talk in church. She did awesome and spoke with 2 other sisters going on missions. Camille was one of them and she and Kendra are going to the same mission! ha!
Adriana wanted her hair braided before bed to make it curly. So we did a group effort. I was pretty impressed with Steve's braiding skills.
Steve playing with the kids during the dinner after church...which was delicious btw!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.