Friday, March 24, 2017

I'm going there someday!

More snapchat fun!







These are two of Steve's fish. They don't have names but we are taking suggestions.



 Went to the happiest place on earth. Austin and Sara's! It even has an amusement ride called "the bouncer." Hannah loves it and i'm sure loved all the attention. You can see her little foot poking out the bottom of the bouncer.


I put Hannah down on her play mat while I cleaned up breakfast. She got really quiet so I walked in the living room to see her fast asleep. She doesn't usually just fall asleep anywhere so it was really cute!


Love this little profile!


Speaking of not falling asleep just anywhere she fell asleep in my arms one day so I just held her for probably 45 mins. Heaven right there!



Going for a walk with Boston!


Yay! for double strollers! It sure is a bulky thing but we have found lots of uses for it!


I think what I see through my rear view mirror is better than what you see! :)


Three Jammie cousins!


Kenny went through the temple on 3/11/17. Steve's Mom, Julie, Drew, Gavin, and Adriana watched the littles at Warner's house. It was hard to get there with 3 nursing babies but I can say it was the most peaceful experience I've ever had leaving Hannah...

...don't get me wrong it was sorta organized chaos getting them settled and ourselves to the temple but once there I knew she would be ok and it was nice to be back after my almost 5 month absents.

I love being in the temple with family!   








Hannah tried her first food. Sweet potatoes. 3/12/17. She probably got a drip of food but she's learning. Its been almost 2 weeks and she is already learning to get that food to the back of her mouth and actually eat it. So far I think she has liked pears and applesauce best.



There was an ambulance, cops, and firetruck called to the house just down the street. We don't know the people but we hope everything is alright. My heart always sinks when I hear those sirens. They did take someone away in a stretcher but it didn't look like they were in a hurry.  


We sure are having some pretty sunsets!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.