Thursday, February 16, 2017

We are setting patterns...


Yep, she has some cute bath ducks and she prefers to play with the plastic cup.


Took at drive to Snowville to meet my mom and take her an augur my Dad needed. It was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!



Friday, February 10th
We gave my parents and my brother & his wife a date night for Christmas. We had a yummy turkey dinner at our house before and then went to see John Bytheway & Hank Smith talk about strengthening our relationships. I really think its great to be reminded about how we should be treating each other and how to improve. It was great even though I was in and out with a slightly cranky tired baby.



Our little third wheels!





Saturday, February 11th 
We drove to Burley to watch Kenny open her mission call!!! Dah! She is going on a mission!



Thought I could get this flipped around but no luck so here is an upside down pic of three cute babies! 






Las Vegas, Nevada West mission! She leaves May 17th



Grandma Searle and Hannah playing with the balloons.



On our way home we saw this semi that had crashed. Drove through the median and onto the other side of the road. We didn't see it happen but saw the aftermath before police got there. Always makes me thankful we were safe!


We got home and Steve headed over to our neighbors to take a shift bailing out water from their basement. ugh! Such a good guy! A lot of our neighbors have had flooding. We are very thankful ours has held water tight.

Hannah and I went to the Adult session of Stake conference while Dad was bailing water. This is where we listened to conference, in the mothers lounge.


She is such a good baby but evening time (basically the time we were at conference & the date night thing) is her tired cranky time so its hard to go places during that time. 

 Also Hannah has a really hard time eating when there is stuff going on around her. Other people talking, other babies, loud noises...etc. So about an hour and a half into conference and having people in and out of the mother lounge with crying babies we went home so she would eat and at least be consolable. What I heard of conference was good :)


The next morning we went to Stake Conference and Steve sang in the choir. 


Elder and Sister Peterson of the 70 were there. He spoke and said some things I needed to hear. I was feeling a little frustrated with church meetings...

balancing Hannah during said meetings

trying to listen/get something out of it

trying to feed Hannah during church times

balancing all that with callings!

Its kind of a lot...HA! I know my baby is only 3 months. I'm sure it gets harder. 

But he said you are setting patterns for these little children's life's and you'll be blessed for coming to the meetings even if you walk the halls and only hear bits and pieces of things. Things will work out! 

Not a direct quote but its what I needed to hear especially looking back. 

Heavenly Father has been preparing Steve and I for some heavier callings. The other night we met with the bishopric. I can't tell you just yet but things are going to get a bit busy and stretch both of us.    

Hannah after church. She was pooped from the weekend events.


She has started sitting with a towel wrapped around her in the high chair while we eat dinner. Its a fun new activity. 



Also we tried the jumper. She can't be in it very long but she liked it!







My Baby is as big as my Baby!


Remember that turkey dinner. We let the wishbone dry and broke it the other night. It broke like this. So I say we both get our wish!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.